7 AM to 8 PM
IELTS test is jointly conducted by:
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations
- British Council
- IDP Australia
- Academic Module
- General Training Module
Sections in IELTS
- Listening – (30-35 min. + 10 min. Transfer time)
- Reading – (60 min. including transfer time )
- Writing – (60 min.)
Task l : 20 min. Graph for (Academic) & Letter for (General) – (Minimum 150 Words)
Task ll : 40 min. Essay (Acadmic / General) – (Minimum 250 Words)
- Speaking – (11-14 min. Interview)
Part l : Introduction / General questions answer yourself .
Part ll : Long turn (Cue Card)
Part lll : Two-way discussion between you and the examiner.
How to choose a module ?
- For higher study at University / College
- For fellowship programs
- To join a professional organisation in an English speaking country.
- For work Permit
- For any work related training
- To emigrate to an English speaking country.
- Recommended for candidates above the age of 16.
- Students who are applying to study in UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand & US.
- Score is valid for 2 years from date of exam.